The project is part of an educational organization called Instituto Federal de Educação, Ciência e Tecnologia do Rio Grande do Sul, founded in 1909. The Institute is an institution of higher education, specialized in providing professional and technological education in different teaching methods, based on the pooling of technical and technological knowledge with their pedagogical practices.
The volunteer tasks are:
- To develop activities recorder / flute / guitar in instrument lessons of Musical Instrument Preludio Project Courses (according to the volunteer’s skill);
- To develop activities in singing classes (according to the volunteer’s ability);
- To develop musical creation activities (arrangements and compositions) in the Musical Laboratory classes of Musical Instrument Courses Preludio Project (according to the ability of the volunteer) using the available tools in the Preludio Project collection;
- Assist teachers in group presentations (choirs and orchestras) of the Preludio Project;
- Teach music and culture (native)/ Regional/Native for Preludio´s Project students (children and youth)
- Teach music and culture (native) / Regional/Native for Technical Course’s students in Musical Instrument (adults);